Increase Efficiency, Agility, and Engagement Across Your EHS and Quality Programs
This hour-long product webinar and live demo walks through the key features and functions of the Intelex Mobile platform and how it will help your organization optimize EHSQ program outcomes and increase data availability, accuracy, efficiency, and employee engagement using mobile technology. Watch and learn how:
- Mobility will increase your efficiency, productivity, and business agility.
- You can use mobile to increase engagement of your EHS and Quality programs.
- Other Intelex customers have used mobile to reduce risk and increase performance.
Automate and Streamline Your Incident Management Program
This hour-long product webinar and live demo walks you through how the Intelex Incident Management & Reporting software application facilitates best-in-class incident management right out-of-the-box. Watch and learn how your business can boost visibility into incident trends, reduce incident rates and enterprise risk by:
- Streamlining the efficiency of the incident management process.
- Configuring workflows perfectly matched to your business processes.
- Automating the reporting of forms to regulatory agencies such as OSHA.
- Leveraging mobile devices to gather information quickly and accurately.
- Creating, assigning, and tracking corrective and preventative actions.
- Conducting detailed root cause analysis.
- Consolidating witness descriptions, relevant documentation, associated costs, pertinent risk assessments, and action plans all in one place.
How Digital Document Management Software Can Drive Efficiency & Reduce Risk
This hour-long product webinar and live demo walks you through how the Intelex Document Control software application can help your business eliminate wasted time, disorganized document storage, unclear versioning, stagnant approvals, compliance risk, and general process and procedural chaos. Watch and learn how your business can implement consistent, company-wide document approval workflow processes and avoid these inefficiencies by:
- Centralizing all documents in the cloud and controlling accessibility.
- Automating reviews, revisions and approvals to minimize document creation time.
- Ensuring only up-to-date, approved documents are available to your organization.
- Maintaining compliance and ensuring audit readiness.
- Meeting and exceeding document control requirements for standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Accelerate EHSQ App Development with Intelex Application Builder
EHSQ app development doesn’t have to be cumbersome. Hundreds of Intelex customers have used Application Builder technology to build business applications on the Intelex platform. Learn how you can too. This hour-long product webinar and live demo show how the Intelex Application Builder solution can help your organization build and deploy applications on the Intelex platform. Watch and you will learn:
- How Intelex Application Builder empowers EHSQ teams to leverage the full breadth of Intelex functionality and a no-code development environment to create custom applications.
- How Application Builder makes it easier than ever before to develop great application experiences across desktop and mobile simultaneously.
- How to leverage Application Builder and Intelex platform capabilities to extend current applications with no coding required.
- How other Intelex customers have leveraged the power of Application Builder to build and deploy business critical EHSQ applications across their organizations.
Centralize and streamline your sustainability reporting
This hour-long product webinar and live demo walks you through the Intelex Sustainability Performance Indicators software application. Watch how you can simplify the management of your sustainability programs and initiatives including:
- Streamlining data collection and aggregation across locations.
- Defining indicators and aligning with reporting frameworks such as GRI and CDP.
- Tracking sustainability indicators that map directly to your materiality assessment for energy metrics, water metrics, health and safety metrics.
- Setting up reporting rules aligned to a reporting schedule.
- Understanding reporting workflow, task management, and approvals.
- Simplifying reporting and analysis with dashboards and data visualization tools.
- Providing a clear audit trail for transparency and data integrity.
Streamline EHS Process, Ensure Compliance, Reduce Risk and Keep Your Employee Safe.
This nine-minute product demo highlights some of the core EHS software applications and functionality Intelex has to offer. Watch and get a feel for our system’s usability and breadth of features that support managing and streamlining key elements of your organization’s EHS program. Watch in real-time how Intelex’s EHS software solutions will allow your organization to:
- Record and manage EHS incidents from both a desktop or mobile device.
- Create, schedule, and perform any type of audit.
- Build and distribute two-way communication ‘bulletins’ to your employee base.
- Easily configure reports that help you discover trends, isolate hotspots, and communicate progress on mitigation.
Increase efficiency and drive down the cost of quality
This hour-long product webinar and live demo walks you through how the Intelex Quality and Supplier Management software application can help your organization execute a more agile and resilient quality and supplier management approach. Watch how you can simplify the management of your quality and supplier programs by:
- Automating the quality management process – Use a powerful workflow to streamline the management of quality and supplier data from the planning and process control phases through to production, supplier, and customer success.
- Reducing the cost of poor quality - Address nonconformances through the systematic identification and elimination of waste and an effective corrective action plan.
- Managing supplier quality and integrity - Track supplier non-conformances and develop corrective and preventative action plans to ensure supplier service level agreements are met.
- Accelerating decision making – Gain a 360-degree view of your quality and supplier programs, associated non-conformances and corrective actions, due dates, and a completion status to ensure desired outcomes.
Increase automation, drive efficiencies, and gain greater visibility into your compliance process
This hour-long product webinar and live demo walks you through how the Intelex Compliance Management software application will help your organization eliminate compliance complexity with environmental, health and safety and quality regulations, increase efficiency and decrease risks. Watch and learn how you can streamline and ensure compliance management by:
- Automating the compliance process – Set compliance tasks, due dates, renewal dates, job escalations, threshold exceedance warnings, and more.
- Increasing audit visibility – Track audits in progress, view owners, requirements being audited, findings, CAPAs, and overall completion percentage.
- Performing applicability assessments – Attach a requirement to a site, region, or any identifier within an organizational hierarchy. Automatically schedule applicability reviews on a regular basis to keep regulatory exposure profiles up to date.
- Accelerating decision making – Gain a 360-degree view of finding severity, associated CAPAs, a due dates, and a completion status to ensure appropriate corrective action is taken.
- Establishing and maintain compliance with environmental, health and safety, and quality regulations to maintain business continuity.
Ensure the Short and Long-Term Wellbeing of Your Workforce
This hour-long product webinar and live demo will walk you through the Intelex Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Health software application and how it will help your organization streamline your IH/OH programs and ensure the safety and wellbeing of your employees. Watch and learn how this tool will:
- Centralize key information onto configurable, intuitive, and role-based dashboards.
- Automate hazard warnings when thresholds are exceeded allowing for intervention before serious consequences occur.
- Create, facilitate, edit, and fine tune SEG management.
- Strengthen your organization’s toolset when it comes to COVID-19 response and resiliency.
- Ensure sensitive information is kept private and secured at all levels for all parties.
- Easily tailor the tool to your operations with relevant PPE, controls, substances, regulations, and even local laboratories.
- Find relationships between employee health and operational performance to boost the business value of EHS as a whole.
Reduce Training Costs, Streamline Training Data, and Optimize Performance
This hour-long product webinar and live demo walks you through how the Intelex Training Management software application will help your organization optimize training across your business and improve performance, reduce risk, and increase employee engagement. Effective training is a vital component to manage risk and building a strong and resilient safety and quality culture, watch and learn how this solution can:
- Track and monitor employee training progress at-a-glance and manage training courses through a centralized course inventory.
- Create custom training programs through an interactive Quiz Builder, schedule training sessions, track registrations and attendees, and manage course instructors.
- Leverage an automated training request and approval workflow to simplify the approval of course and session requests.
- Generate comprehensive training reports and audit trail for streamlined audit management and compliance.
Reduce Risks, Save Time, Boost Visibility, and Ensure Compliance
This hour-long product webinar and live demo walks you through how the Intelex Audits and Inspections software application will help keep your organization operational and your employees safe by facilitating regulatory compliance, ensuring internal policies are followed, observing hazards and executing corrective actions based on findings. Watch and learn how this robust audits and inspection solution will:
- Centralize audit and inspection information on intuitive and configurable dashboards.
- Optimize the process for physically performing audits.
- Enhance accountability for corrective and preventative actions.
- Improve the accessibility of relevant documentation.
- Bolster compliance posture to ensure audit readiness.
Manage and streamline key elements of your organization's Quality program.
This product demo highlights some of the core Quality Software applications and functionality Intelex has to offer. Watch and get a feel for our system’s usability and breadth of features that support managing and streamlining key elements of your organization’s Quality program.Watch in real-time how Intelex’s Quality Management Software solutions will allow your organization to:
- Record and manage nonconformances from desktop and mobile devices.
- Create, schedule, and perform any type of audit or inspection.
- Perform root cause analysis and launch corrective actions.
- Manage change across your organization.
- View dashboards and reports that give you real-time insights into your quality data.
Get to know our clients and the difference Intelex has made in their organizations.
GBW Railcar, headquartered in Oregon, is a railcar repair shop with 40 locations scattered across 39 states in America. The company sought to discover issues of safety non-conformance within its operations, ultimately to prevent similar incidents through lessons learned.
Missouri-based Hussmann Corp. needed a single solution to manage its supply chain. They chose Intelex for its intuitiveness and customization, and users are eagerly adopting it.
Following a global expansion, England-based produce supplier IPL had to ensure employees in all locations had access to the same data. Intelex ensures they can access it from one source.
Join over 1,400 clients and 3,500,000 users worldwide
The Intelex Platform
The most powerful EHSQ platform on the market, it provides a robust and secure backbone to the Intelex system and the core management functionality upon which all Intelex solutions are built.
The Intelex Platform comes complete with the following components standard with every implementation:
Access your Intelex system from any smartphone or tablet. No shrunken screen, get a unique, purpose-built mobile experience for each Intelex solution and put the full power of the Intelex system in the hands of every user. Offline capabilities allow remote or unconnected users to capture data and sync when they regain connectivity.
Gain 360 degree visibility and get the most out of your EHSQ data with our comprehensive BI platform. Reports, dashboards, data slicers and benchmarking provide a powerful, easy-to-use, self-service tool that will enable your organization to make smarter decisions, create a culture of continual improvement and drive operational excellence.Learn more
Tailor your Intelex system to support multiple geographic locations and configure the primary language of each location or division across your organization.
Maintain a complete history of records created, modified, maintained, archived, retrieved or transmitted. Log the local date, time and user in compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
Apply a secondary password prompt for critical or high-importance actions. Enable only permitted users to complete these actions and ensure accordance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
Ensure a seamless experience with single sign-on capabilities. Users require a single set of credentials in order to access all areas of their Intelex system.
Map data from Excel spreadsheets directly to the fields within the Intelex system and import. Import historical data or update data for existing records in the system.
Seamlessly guide users through the Intelex system with configurable on-screen tips and walkthroughs to drive user adoption, improve data quality and deliver value on your investment.
Enhance your data with visuals. Upload images and associate coordinates to records of any object type. Example: Upload a body map image and allow users to identify the area where an injury occurred.
Get real-time online and phone tech support for any system issues. Access a comprehensive library of self-serve product documentation, support materials and learning tools within the system.
Cloud-based software applications to address all areas of a top performing EHSQ program