Grow Your People, Grow Your Business
The training environment is changing rapidly, and many of us are facing unprecedented challenges.
The COVID-19 crisis has brought about the need for us to think differently about how we deliver learning experiences. With the volume of information and the gravity of issues like the current pandemic, the ability to distill down to the right information at the right time and to the right audience is crucial.
This webinar outlines the roadblocks for developing impactful training sessions and tips for updating your learning environment to fit the growing needs of your training audiences. We also highlight how employees learn and how to tailor and target the right training strategies that can help mitigate risk and streamline the transfer of knowledge throughout your organization.
In this session, we discuss:
- Training and the safety management system
- Training challenges and the decade ahead
- Four quadrants of learning
- Roadblocks to training
- The importance of microlearning
- Best practices for supporting learners
- Learning transformation - not information transfer