Building an Effective Training Strategy for a Growing Workplace
Acknowledging the need for an effective training strategy is only the first step you need to take to ensure your organization is ready for the myriad of challenges that will be part of keeping your workforce properly trained, highly productive, and happy. Studying a pool of 3,000 companies and their communications efforts, the University of Pennsylvania discovered that a 10 percent revenue diversion into capital improvements yielded an average 4 per cent increase in productivity while the same amount invested into developing human capital more than doubled that gain to 8.5 per cent!
The question isn’t whether your company needs a Training Strategy, it’s about whether or not you can effectively implement one. This free 30-minute webinar looks at the critical considerations for building an effective training strategy that companies can use to promote exponential and sustainable workforce growth through education and communication.
Key topics covered include:
- Defining what, exactly, a training strategy is.
- Examining why organizations require a training strategy.
- The key elements of an effective training strategy.
- How to build your training strategy from the ground up.
- Implementing your training strategy and the tools that will help make it a success.
Watch it now for Free!