Please return back to this page soon for more information on the next Intelex Conference!

Connect with us, and check our socials for regular updates! Questions? Please email our team.

November 12, 2019

Workday Rising Europe | Milan, Italy

At Workday Rising 2019, the Workday community will come to life over four days making new connections, learning how to overcome business challenges, and discovering how Workday and its partners can help lead businesses to a bright future.

see more
December 10, 2019

2019 Intelex Training Conference | Austin, Texas

Do you spend about 80% of your time using only 20% of the Intelex features? Are you ready to tap into the other 80% and become an “Intelexpert?” 

see more