Evaluating EHS Management Software Vendors?
The Verdantix Green Quadrant: EHS Software 2023 is your first place to start! The report is an independent third-party analysis of 23 EHS software vendors that provides an in-depth look at the technical capabilities, application breadth, innovation focus, and momentum of key Environmental, Health and Safety Management Software market players. This guide is essential reading for EHS software benchmarking, especially for understanding unique vendor strengths and capabilities. The Verdantix Green Quadrant: EHS Software 2023 can help you assess which vendor best fits your current EHS Management needs and your future EHS program goals.
Leverage this report to:
- Sustain an Engaged Safety Culture: Learn more about the unique training and communications tools available to increase safety program participation and mind share.
- Deliver on the Promise of Data: Learn how a vendor like Intelex is at the forefront of a connected EHS ecosystem, including real-time reporting, IoT and partnerships with leaders such as Industrial Scientific, Zebra Technologies, Enhesa, RegScan and Datamaran.
- Drive Sustainable Operations – Learn the value of integrating ESG and Sustainability Management capabilities into a holistic management program to optimize operations for safety and sustainability
- Anticipate Evolving EHS Needs – With low-code application development tools, it’s never been easier to build custom applications for unique business needs across any device.
- Build Proactive Safety Management: The importance of selecting a vendor that combines core safety management competencies with advanced automation capabilities including Natural Language Processing (NLP) and AI.
There is a need, more than ever, to gain a competitive advantage by streamlining your EHS program for safer and more sustainable operations.