Application Spotlight: Audits and Inspections
How to reduce risks, save time, boost visibility, and ensure compliance with robust audits and inspections software
Audits and inspections are a fundamental – maybe the fundamental – element of EHSQ management. Whether it be facilitating compliance with applicable regulations, ensuring internal policies are followed, observing possible hazards, or executing corrective actions based on findings, audits and inspections play a crucial role in keeping an organization safe and operational. Unfortunately, this can be a double-edged sword; since audits and inspections are so ubiquitous and important, they can become a major time sink and logistical headache if not managed correctly.
Join Trevor Bronson, Senior Product Marketing Manager, as well as Dylan Adams, Product Solution Consultant, for an hour-long product-focused webinar where you will hear about how Intelex can help you streamline your audit and inspection programs and processes. Attendees will also receive a live product demonstration of Intelex’s Audit Management and Inspections Management applications.
Learn more about how you can improve your company’s audit and inspection management including:
- Centralizing audit and inspection information on intuitive and configurable dashboards
- Optimizing the process for physically performing audits
- Enhancing accountability for corrective and preventative actions
- Improving the accessibility of relevant documentation
- Bolstering compliance posture to ensure audit readiness