Simply put, a great safety process begins with a great safety vision that is so real you can latch on to it and leverage it for success. It creates energy and a passion for making change happen. It inspires individuals and organizations to commit, to persist, and to give their best.
Do you have a vision for success?
In this Insight Report, you will gain insight into:
- The difference between mission statements and vision statements
- Why vision statements matter
- Good and bad vision statements
- Crafting your vision statement
- Gaining support for the vision statement organization-wide
Want to have a perfect vision for the future of EHS at your organization? We can show you how to achieve it.