"Getting to know the client services team has been the most delightful experience that I have ever had with any company that I’ve had a business relationship with. I really consider them friends as much as business associates."
United States Sugar Corporation utilizes Intelex's Integrated Management System, OSHA Incident Reporting System, and iForm module in their daily operations. US Sugar is one of America’s premier, privately held agribusiness companies. With state-of-the-art technology for both sugar refining and citrus processing, U.S. Sugar practices the most efficient and progressive farming techniques available in the world.
- Wanted to implement a flexible and customizable electronic system to streamline and automate safety management processes, thereby limiting the possibility of human error.
- Needed a system that could interface with the organization’s current data systems to efficiently manage safety management processes such as injury reporting, workers compensation claim management, and incident investigations.
- Required a better system for maintaining OSHA 300 Log.
- Needed a “one stop shop” EHS data management system that could be used for dashboards, trend analysis and the comparison of internal measurements and targets with industry standards.
- Implemented Intelex’s Integrated Management System.
- Special focus on Training Management, Audits Management, and Customized Master Incident Module.
- Intelex’s responsive client and technical services teams worked closely with the organization to customize the incident reporting module according to U.S. Sugar’s needs, including the addition of the OSHA 300 log into this particular module.
- Implemented an effective incident investigation process.
- Achieved many notable improvements in environmental and health & safety compliance audits. Plans to complete the full roll out of the Customized Master Incident module by the end of 2006.
- With the nature of large organizations, implementation must be adaptable to timing constraints and resource availability. The ongoing relationship between U.S. Sugar and Intelex will facilitate the plan to implement upcoming modules such as the environmental permitting module.
T. Clark Wood, Corporate Safety Director