"Intelex has been an integral partner in the rollout of our Environmental Management System, thanks to the software’s intelligent architecture and ease of use coupled with the staff’s commitment to customer satisfaction."
Founded in 1829, RIT is an internationally recognized leader in professional and career-oriented education enrolling more than 15,000 students in eight colleges. The University uses Intelex's Environmental Management System.
- Wanted to be compliant with ISO 14001 standards, facilitating the possibility of certification in the future.
- Needed to implement a system to effectively identify and resolve regulatory noncompliance and negate undue administrative inefficiencies.
- Wanted to implement a system that was robust enough to be customized for managing not only internal objectives, but also external regulations such as OSHA and fire inspections.
- Needed to ensure all internal compliance inspections and external audits would be passed in the short and long term.
- Required a system that could support the growth and evolving goals of the organization.
- Implemented Intelex’s Environmental Management System.
- Special focus on Nonconformances and Corrective/Preventative Actions.
- Intelex’s knowledgeable staff aided the organization in selecting and customizing a solution that would successfully meet their short and long term goals.
- On site “train-the-trainers” sessions by Intelex’s staff provided training for the organization’s.
- Very satisified with the organization’s achieved level of environmental compliance performance.
- Ability to effectively track, report and manage regulatory noncompliance issues.
- Successfully implemented a management system to ensure environmental, fire, and OSHA related compliance are effectively and responsibly monitored, tracked and reported on a continual basis.
- Ability to sustain compliance and pass all internal and external inspections and audits in the short and long term.
- Confident in the system’s ability to support and facilitate the organization’s evolving needs, such as cataloguing on campus environmental exposures, and formalizing the associated legal requirements.