- Moss needed to integrate dispersed and siloed data into a single database.
- Legacy manual systems weren’t allowing Moss to be predictive and achieve the kind of growth rate they were seeking.
- Moss’s Safety Management System had a good foundation but lacked comprehensive and analytical views.
- Moss wanted to move to an SMS/RMIS (Safety Management System/Risk Management Information System) that provides a more integrated view of a working environment.
- Intelex EHS Incident Management
- Intelex EHS Claims Management
- Safety Hazards, Observations, Training Management and Safety Meeting Management
- Moss’s safety team has moved beyond its older flat-file processes to a fully integrated platform providing safety, risk and claims management
- 25% reduction in frequency of injuries from 2017 to 2018
- 66% less money spent on injuries from 2017 to 2018
- 62% less time spent on claims submission
Moss was looking for a fully integrated safety, risk and claims management platform. The company needed to integrate its dispersed and siloed data into a single database. They could use it to extract knowledge that could be used to understand what was happening in the business and to identify opportunities for improvement.