Johnson Matthey is a specialty chemicals company focused on its core skills in catalysts, precious metals and specialty chemicals. Johnson Matthey uses a number of different Intelex systems for its various business management endeavours.
- Wanted to become TS 16949 certified in a timely manner .
- Wanted to work with a solutions-focused company to determine what their needs were, and to create a solution to best meet the organization’s needs.
- Required an automated document management system to replace the redundancy and inefficiencies of their paper-based system .
- Wanted to employ an automated nonconformance reporting system to streamline their related business processes .
- Needed a system that could effectively sync the interrelated activities at three separate plant locations.
- Careful needs analysis allowed for the organization to select the solutions appropriate for their needs .
- Special focus on Document Control, Nonconformance, Corrective/Preventative Actions, Training Management and Audits Management.
- Intelex’s client services and technical support staff provides excellent ongoing support, aiding the organization to best utilize their system .
- Seamless implementation allowed for quick deployment and usage of the Intelex System
- Attained TS 16949 certification in a short period of time.
- Document Control System has streamlined their business processes, increasing the efficiency of their document approval process and eliminating approximately 98% of their paperwork .
- Successfully employing the Intelex nonconformance reporting system, streamlining the workflow by tracking the review, monitoring, reporting and follow-up actions required to continually improve performance .
- The user friendly interface of Intelex’s web-based system has allowed the organization to roll-out the system to their various locations, integrating their management systems, and providing real time reporting to appropriate staff.