Ferro is the leading global supplier of technology-based performance materials for manufacturers. Ferro materials enhance the performance of products in a variety of end market applications, including electronics, solar energy, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, building and renovation, appliances, automotive, household furnishings, and industrial products. Ferro uses Intelex Safety Management System to practice pro-active health and safety management across their organization.
- Wanted a single system to track training and safety incidents at one location.
- Wanted a software system that would enable Ferro to take a proactive approach to training and safety management.
- Needed a system that could capture data and effectively report the data in order to develop relevant training and incident management strategies.
- Wanted a system that utilized a user-intuitive interface to maximize end-user adoption.
- Implemented the Intelex Safety Management System to capture, track, and report training and safety-incident data across the entire organization.
- Intelex’s real-time reporting functionality meant that end users could now generate reports based on the data that they had collected.
- The simplicity of the Intelex Platform meant that users were able to learn how to navigate the system quickly, which meant they were also able to begin doing their jobs more efficiently.
- Roll out to 70 locations around the world scheduled to be complete by the end of 2009.
- Successfully implemented a Safety Management System capable of managing and reporting on all safety and training-related data.
- Accurate, real-time reports have helped Ferro to effectively implement the Safe From Within program.
Systems and Development Manager
"Intelex is an integral part of Ferro’s world-wide Safe from Within Program and is a critical piece of our larger effort to send all of our 6,500 employees home safely to their families at the end of the day, in some 17 time zones around the world. I hope you will remember our Ferro families and the service you provide to them indirectly when things get hectic. Nothing in the world is more important to them than Mom or Dad coming home safely at the end of the day, and your efforts in this regard are just as important as anything else we are doing within Ferro."