Founded in 1902, Air Liquide is the world leader in industrial and medical gases and related services. Air Liquide's core business is to supply oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen and many other gases and services to most industries (for example: steel, oil refining, chemicals, glass, electronics, healthcare, food processing, metallurgy, paper and aerospace). Air Liquide utilizes the Intelex Quality Management System.
- Needed to implement a new quality management system to replace internally developed software.
- Wanted a quality management system that would support and maintain ISO 9001 certification.
- Required a system that could support the organization’s internally developed Industrial Management System (IMS) initiatives.
- Needed a system that could be customized to meet the nature and specificity of the business.
- Wanted a system that would enable employees to take ownership over their work, allowing them to view feed back and follow up of various business processes (e.g. tracking customer complaint and resolution processes).
- Implemented Intelex’s Quality Management System.
- Special focus on Quality Nonconformance and Audits module.
- Wide-scale implementation, with approximately 1,500 users accessing the system.
- Excellent technical support and training facilitated effective and efficient deployment and usage of the system.
- Employees are able to enter, track and monitor processes such as customer complaint files and nonconformances, giving them the ability to follow through on their commitment to the customer.
- Successfully replaced internally developed quality management software with a system that can support the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Ability to maintain ISO 9001 certification and pass all related audits.
- Achieved desired compliance with the internally developed Industrial Management System.
- Air Liquide and Intelex worked closely to customize their quality nonconformance module to meet the specific needs of the organization.
- Confident in Intelex’s ability to meet the organization’s customization requirements in the future, including their safety and environmental management needs.