Taking Construction Safety Best Practices to New Heights Using Technology explores the technology-driven journey of Moss Construction as it reduces injuries and illnesses while maintaining an impressive TRIR of 0.44 at a LTIR of 0.15, all while experiencing a 30 to 40 percent year-over-year growth with approximately $2 billion in annual revenue.
Join Scott Gerard, Vice President, Environmental, Health & Safety for Moss Construction, and Scott Gaddis, Practice Lead and VP of Health and Safety for Intelex, as they discuss how Moss Construction uses technology to track incident management, reduce injuries, and maintain EHS compliance. Gerard also will share some of the ways he’s used technology to manage active construction sites while dealing with the threat of COVID-19 to both employees and the business.
Learn how a $2 billion construction company:
- Leverages data to target efforts to reduce injuries and illnesses.
- Meets and exceeds regulatory compliance utilizing technology.
- Tracks training and safety observations.
- Promotes employee engagement through the use of bulletins.
- Reduces workers’ compensation costs