Simplify compliance by managing the entire audit lifecycle in one user-friendly system.
- Simplify compliance by managing the entire audit lifecycle in one user-friendly system. Streamline all your audit and inspection tasks, from planning and creating checklists to identifying nonconformances, implementing CAPAs and reporting results.
- Standardize your audit and inspection reporting process to ensure consistent data is recorded organization-wide by providing easy access to online audit forms and inspection checklists for users
- Automate activities and drive results by assigning follow-up tasks related to audit and inspection findings. Ensure the completion of tasks with escalating email notifications and dashboards that display completed, pending and overdue tasks.
- Store and manage your organization’s audit and inspection data in a secure, centralized system, while maintaining an audit-ready archive of all your data year-round.
- Meet and exceed all audits management, auditing and corrective/ preventive action management requirements of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
Get to know our clients and the difference Intelex has made in their organizations.
Enjoying Intelex's ease of use
Minnesota-based CHS is an agriculture and energy company that has benefitted from the Web-based and highly customizable Intelex platform for more than seven years. Today, they’re seeing big gains around ease of use.
Ryan Orvis, Administrator, Intelex EHSQ Software
Instant access to data from any location
Following a global expansion, England-based produce supplier IPL had to ensure employees in all locations had access to the same data. Intelex ensures they can access it from one source.
Tracey Gunson, Group Quality Project Leader
Staying safe and learning from experience
GBW Railcar, headquartered in Oregon, is a railcar repair shop with 40 locations scattered across 39 states in America. The company sought to discover issues of safety non-conformance within its operations, ultimately to prevent similar incidents through lessons learned.
Jennifer Burgett, Corporate Quality Manager
GBW Railcar Services, LLC
Join over 1,300 clients and 1,600,000 users worldwide
The Intelex Platform
The most powerful EHSQ platform on the market, it provides a robust and secure backbone to the Intelex system and the core management functionality upon which all Intelex solutions are built.
The Intelex Platform comes complete with the following components standard with every implementation:
Mobile & Offline Capability
Access your Intelex system from any smartphone or tablet. No shrunken screen, get a unique, purpose-built mobile experience for each Intelex solution and put the full power of the Intelex system in the hands of every user. Offline capabilities allow remote or unconnected users to capture data and sync when they regain connectivity.
Business Intelligence & Analytics
Gain 360 degree visibility and get the most out of your EHSQ data with our comprehensive BI platform. Reports, dashboards, data slicers and benchmarking provide a powerful, easy-to-use, self-service tool that will enable your organization to make smarter decisions, create a culture of continual improvement and drive operational excellence.Learn more
Tailor your Intelex system to support multiple geographic locations and configure the primary language of each location or division across your organization.
Maintain a complete history of records created, modified, maintained, archived, retrieved or transmitted. Log the local date, time and user in compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
Apply a secondary password prompt for critical or high-importance actions. Enable only permitted users to complete these actions and ensure accordance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
Single Sign On (SSO)
Ensure a seamless experience with single sign-on capabilities. Users require a single set of credentials in order to access all areas of their Intelex system.
Data Import Tool
Map data from Excel spreadsheets directly to the fields within the Intelex system and import. Import historical data or update data for existing records in the system.
Seamlessly guide users through the Intelex system with configurable on-screen tips and walkthroughs to drive user adoption, improve data quality and deliver value on your investment.
Enhance your data with visuals. Upload images and associate coordinates to records of any object type. Example: Upload a body map image and allow users to identify the area where an injury occurred.
Support & Learning Portal
Get real-time online and phone tech support for any system issues. Access a comprehensive library of self-serve product documentation, support materials and learning tools within the system.
Cloud-based software applications to address all areas of a top performing EHSQ program
Health & Safety