"We needed to obtain ISO 9001:2001 Quality Management System certification and chose the Intelex QMS system for its functionality and ease of integration. Their technical support enabled fast deployment and usage of the system, helping us to reach our goals."
PostLinx is an established, technically advanced leader in direct-to-consumer mailing services. From database and e-services to traditional imaging, mailing and fulfillment, PostLinx Corp. is a reliable, experienced resource that uses proven methods of project management and has been providing mailing services to leading corporations for over 50 years. PostLinx has been utilizing Intelex's Quality Management System and on April 1, 2005, PostLinx was registered to the ISO 9001 quality standard.
- Wanted to attain ISO 9001 Quality Management System certification within a timely manner, and sustain certification thereafter.
- Wanted to effectively track and report nonconformances and to ensure all nonconformances/corrective actions were adequately managed.
- Needed to centrally maintain all relevant documentation, to facilitate the consolidation of information, the ease of sharing information, and make available the most up to date information for each user, all within a single system.
- Implemented the Intelex Quality Management System.
- Special focus on Nonconformance, Corrective/Preventative Actions, and Document Control.
- Currently managing more than 200 documents in Document Control.
- Intelex’s knowledgeable technical support facilitated seamless implementation of the system.
- Effective on-site training by Intelex staff enabled rapid deployment and usage of the solution by approximately 40 users at Postlinx.
- Achieved ISO 9001 certification within 9 months.
- Ability to sustain ISO compliance and pass annual certification audits. Achieved the desired level of efficiency regarding nonconformances and corrective actions tracking, managing and reporting.
- Significant time savings resulting from centrally maintained documentation that facilitates information sharing, allows for easy retrieval by staff, and provides the most up to date information to each user.