Train to Retain - Essential Strategies To Reduce Turnover & Cultivate Competence
In today’s economy, an effective training and development program isn’t just a nice-to-have – it’s an essential part of doing business and staying competitive. However, organizations often have difficulty developing and retaining skilled employees and ensuring their training management programs are actually effective. In this FREE 30-minute webinar, Intelex’s Manager of Professional Development, Anthony Cogliano, shares best practices, common tips and pitfalls, and lessons learned from decades of experience in training and development.
Key topics include:
- Monitoring your training program's actual effectiveness at improving employee capability, capacity and performance.
- Cultivating employee competence by ensuring they are acquiring the skills delivered through your training program.
- The relationship between training, professional development and employee retention.
- Common myths and misconceptions surrounding training management.
- The role of tools and technology in an effective, streamlined training program.