Safety Simplified: Oil & Gas Onsite Inspections
In the Oil & Gas industry, it’s far easier to explain the importance of workplace safety than it is to ensure that safety. You need to protect your workers and the public throughout the entire lifecycle of your project, while complying with the relevant regulations. Onsite observations are a critical piece of this puzzle, especially when you know how to capitalize on the information you gather in your onsite inspections.
Discover the critical steps to conducting highly effective onsite observations, and learn how to successfully employ the Behavior Based Safety (BBS) approach for your inspections in this FREE 30 minute webinar: Safety Simplified: Oil & Gas Onsite Inspections. Hosted by Intelex’s Steve Buffett, this webinar showcases how safety has never been simpler!
Key topics covered include:
- Behavior based strategies for ensuring that you ace your next audit
- How to get consistent, reliable data from onsites conducted by multiple inspectors across multiple locations
- Making the most of your observations by discovering trends in at-risk behaviors
- Simple tactics for identifying and acting on the metrics you can use to improve safety performance
- Leveraging technology to increase the efficiency and reliability of your onsite safety management program