Perfecting the Paperless Office
Going paperless has become a growing trend within organizations around the world as emphasis on environmental stewardship and corporate social responsibility has reached an all-time high. In this FREE 30-minute webinar, Gina Macilwraith, EHS Director at Grand Teton Lodge shares her first-hand experience implementing a successful paperless office initiative within their organization resulting in a 95% reduction in paper usage.
Gina discusses the steps taken, challenges faced and the best practices that they employed which organizations of any size need to know about as they move towards a streamlined document control and paperless office initiative.
What you will learn:
- How to generate significant ROI and get project buy-in from senior management for a paperless initiative.
- How to effectively manage documentation for a globally dispersed business within one centralized web-based repository, and more.
- How to ensure the most accurate, up-to-date document revisions are accessible organization-wide with the click of a button.
- How to maintain effortless ongoing compliance with document-related regulatory and legal requirements, as well as widely accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001).
- How to eliminate needless waste and communicate your organization’s commitment to environmental stewardship.