How to Use Data to Drive Safety Improvement - Without Crunching the Numbers All Day
Join Scott Gaddis, Vice President, Global Practice Leader for Environment, Safety and Health at Intelex Technologies, and Dave Wagner, Director of Applications Engineering & Product Knowledge at Industrial Scientific, as they discuss the use of real-time data to fuel a proactive EHS management program in the webinar “How to Use Data to Drive Safety Improvements – Without Crunching Numbers All Day.”
Safety professionals and industrial hygienists increasingly are using data to help them manage environment, health and safety risks in the workplace. How they collect that data, and how they use it to track trends, make proactive decisions to eliminate workplace exposures and fuel the safety culture is important.
Knowing what data to collect and the best way to collect it will save you time and resources, freeing you up to actively manage EHS.
This webinar will share:
- How to utilize leading and lagging indicators to direct safety efforts.
- How effective dashboards can provide real-time views into safety successes and challenges.
- How to trace exposure data back to impacted individuals & identify risky behaviors.
- Why it is important to be proactive versus reactive so you can mitigate risks before incidents happen.
- An overview of area monitoring and how you can get real-time data, no matter what your location (remote data).
- How proactive monitoring - using gas hazards to gain insight for future improvement - leads to continuous improvement.