Escaping the Quality Death Spiral: The True Cost of Quality in Today’s Economy
Maintaining quality products and services along with a high level of customer satisfaction is critical for maximizing profit in today’s global economic climate. However, quality management is often a target for budget cuts and personnel changes as profit margins get squeezed. The end result of removing these checks and balances is that companies fall into a ‘Quality Death Spiral’.
In this free 30 minute webinar, Intelex solutions specialists Ethan Cushing and Cory Ching present an alternative perspective, highlighting the benefits of prevention in quality management and exploring some of the ways to find a financial windfall by reducing the cost of poor quality as well as taking a look at the true costs of quality and how to reduce them by shifting to proactive management.
Topics covered include:
- Evaluating the impact of the current economy on quality management departments around the world.
- Exploring the critical problems with traditional cost reduction methods in quality management.
- Overcoming the most common roadblocks to improvement.
- The link between profit and proactive management.
- Building a business case for investment in quality and potential solutions to maximize ROI.
Watch it now!