Eradicating Inefficiency: Capture and Report Incidents and Events Anywhere, Anytime
Your most important commitment to your employees is ensuring their safety. Yet incidents do occur. This is when your designated safety officer, employees, or supervisors need to report the event as soon as possible. This is the key to driving reporting and contributing to a culture of safety.
Periods of non-connectivity are a common challenge in industries across the board. Luckily, Intelex has a new solution that will allow you to record and access your safety data whether online or offline, on a desktop, tablet or mobile device. You'll never have to leave your safety program behind again.
Discover the technology and strategies to ensure that incidents are handled with the care and attention they deserve in this FREE 30 minute webinar, Eradicate Inefficiency: Capture and Report Incidents and Events Anywhere, Anytime, hosted by Intelex’s Katsu Takeuchi and Brent Dubecki.
Key topics covered include:
- How to easily record and track incidents when offline
- Syncing your data and more when an internet connection becomes available
- Streamlining incident reporting to regulatory bodies
- Aggregating your incident data to discover trends across geographies, etc.
- Updating your forms across multiple devices (ie. Ipads, mobile) while in the field
- Implementing a proactive approach to safety and incident management