EHS Regulatory Outlook: 7 Business-Critical Rules You Need to Know
Environment, health and safety (EHS) legislative and regulatory requirements across the U.S. are constantly shifting and evolving. But with an enormous amount of laws, regulations and rulemakings in progress at any given time, it's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff and determine which will have the greatest, most immediate impact on business.
To sort it all out, watch this free 30-minute webinar: “EHS Regulatory Outlook: 7 Business-Critical Rules You Need to Know.” Hosted by Intelex Regulatory Affairs Specialist Paul Leavoy, this presentation will cover upcoming EHS legislation and regulation in the coming months and years and provide practical tips on how to prepare for incoming requirements.
Key topics covered include:
- A rundown of the 7 biggest EHS rules you can expect OSHA, EPA and other administrative authorities to finalize and how they will impact your business.
- What these changes mean for U.S. business, and why it is important to ensure proactive compliance.
- What financial impacts you can expect new regulations to have on your business.
- Practical tips for staying ahead of the curve on EHS rules.
- A prospective implementation timeline1316 for new and changing rules, and more.
Watch It Now!