5 Essential Steps for Managing Safety to Win Contracts in Construction
Demonstrating that you have comprehensive commitment to safety isn’t just a nice to have in the construction business, it’s imperative. More and more construction projects are actually requiring contractors to show that they have a safety management system in place to protect workers, ensure compliance and reduce risk. Without it, you just can’t win those contracts.
What’s important to know is that ensuring you have those systems in place isn’t as challenging as you might think! In this FREE 30-minute webinar, Intelex construction solution expert Tomas Kuras covers what it means to implement a safety management system for your business and how your company will benefit.
Watch this webinar and learn how to:
- Identify the essential components of a safety system
- Assess the investment and timelines that are involved with implementing a safety system
- Calculate the potential savings to your business when utilizing a safety system that streamlines the management of OSHA (USA) or WCB (Canada) requirements
- Easily calculate key performance indicators such as total injury rate and lost time accidents
- Win more contracts by demonstrating you have employed a comprehensive safety management system