And Why Do We Need One?
While quality management systems are not a new concept, their scope and applicability have become more robust over the years. With increases in customer expectations and more stringent standards that organizations are having to meet, many companies are choosing to dedicate more resources to amplify their QMS game.
Managing Effective Quality Management Systems: Key Standards, Programs, and Tools
With a range of tools and programs to choose from, here are a few to get you started:
- ISO 9001:2015:
- The Baldridge Performance Excellence Program:
- The European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM)
- The Quality Toolbox
Effective Quality Practices + A Robust Quality-Specific Software Solution = A Complete Management System
The more comprehensive your QMS, the more effective it will be. That is why we recommend incorporating a robust quality-focused software solution into the mix, which will work synergistically with the best practices and processes you already have in place.
Our QMS-Focused Insights: Only a Click Away
By accessing our Insight Report ‘What is a Quality Management System (QMS) and Why Do We Need One?’ you will learn:
- The intricacies and benefits of applying ISO 9001:2015, the Baldridge Performance Excellence Program, and the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) to your organization
- The seven key components of a quality toolbox
- How a software solution can be the engine used to drive a successful QMS