- Replace Campbell’s fragmented Environmental Metrics Management System (EMMS) with a singular in-house, auditable and corporate social responsibility-compliant system supporting ISO 14001 standards.
Campbell’s selected a combination of Intelex software applications, which operates on the web-based Intelex platform, creating an Environmental Metrics Management System that addresses each of their requirements and facilitates comprehensive data tracking and reporting and provides a 360-degree view into their organization’s environmental and sustainability performance.
- All environmental data maintained in one centralized, online database, reducing time and resources needed to retrieve data and improving employee productivity and organizational efficiency
- Provides easy access to the system for all approved users across all locations right up to the corporate level.
- Easily customizable for company-specific applications and data needs with little or no IT support.
- Ability to view and retrieve accurate environmental metrics data for sustainability and environmental reporting instantly
through real-time reports and dashboards.
- Easily analyze data from all organizational levels for benchmarking purposes.
- Provides the data tracking and trending tools needed to quickly and accurately measure achievements of strategic environmental and sustainability goals.
- Provides tools for scheduling tasks, collecting and managing records, and tracking training requirements.
- Provides ability to determine potential data gaps and to demonstrate or maintain compliance with legal requirements and conformance to voluntary standards.
Training & Support
- Collaborative web portal Intelex-Exchange provides users with access to free training webinars, training materials and a user discussion forum.
BA With an EMS consisting of 7 stand alone systems, each addressing a different aspect of their environmental management program, Campbell’s wanted to overcome the limitations of this fragmented approach and unify the functions of these stand-alone systems within one integrated solution.
Limitations of Previous EMS
- Previous EMS consisted of 7 stand alone systems, 5 inhouse and 2 purchased systems.
- Subsystems managed by various corporate personnel causing inconsistent documentation.
- Access to data from subsystems was limited by availability of corporate personnel.
- Gathering and disseminating environmental metrics data was time consuming.
- Unable to assess the overall compliance of individual locations and company as a whole.
Requirements for New EMS
- Web-based system accessible to employees globally.
- Hierarchical security functionality to control access by job and location.
- Ability to import and unify historical data from previous EMS.
- Provide comprehensive environmental management, energy and sustainability tracking.
- Maintain a historical record of all environmental activities for internal and external audit purposes.
- Facilitate real-time environmental and sustainability data reporting, trending and analysis.
- Ability to develop company specific applications without need for IT support.